TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions are as detailed by Giammarino Pty Ltd ( ABN 47 619 078 775).
These Terms and Conditions are in relation to the purchasing of our wines through the web page:
Please ensure you understand the following Terms and Conditions prior to purchasing wines through our web page.
The content of this web page is protected by copyright. The reproduction of information contained within this web page cannot be undertaken without the written approval first by Giammarino Pty Ltd.
ORDERING AND PAYMENT
Giammarino Wines can be ordered through this web site ( www.giammarino.com.au) , where payment is accepted by credit card being either Visa and /or Mastercard.
We also accept orders by phone, email or mail, with payment accepted by credit card being either Visa or Mastercard, EFTPOS, cash and cheques made payable to ‘Giammarino Pty Ltd’.
Orders by phone – please contact Dino Giammarino during business hours eastern standard time between 9am- 5pm Monday- Sunday on
0408 577 643 within Australia
+61 408 477 643 when International
Orders by email – please print off and complete the order Form found under the “ Our Wine” menu of our web page www.giammarino.com.au and when completed please email to:
Orders by mail – please print off and complete the aforementioned Order Form from the Our story section of our web page www.giammarino.com.au then mail your order form with credit card number to:
1 Bainbridge Drive
All orders are subject to stock being available at the time of order taken.
Cancellation of Orders will be at the discretion of Giammarino Pty Ltd, a request to cancel an order must be via an email requesting a cancellation of an order and is to be sent to:
Delivery is free within Victoria for orders of six bottles or more. Where outside of Victoria the fee for shipping to other states within Australia to your address is $ 15.00
Freight fees will also apply for delivery outside of Australia in these instances please contact Dino Giammarino via the email below for applicable rates:
Wines will be shipped from the winery within 2 working days from clearance of payment.
Australia Post is the carrier used within Australia. Please provide instructions for delivery if you are not home as delivery is between normal business hours, in the event that no alternative instructions for delivery is advised the wine will be carded and returned to the nearest Australia Post Office for collection.
Deliveries cannot be made on weekends or public holidays.
If your wine does not arrive within 10 working days of your order being received please email email@example.com or call Dino Giammarino on 0408 577 643 within Australia or
+ 61 408 577 643 where outside of Australia.
ORDERING GIAMMARINO WINES ON LINE
All customers purchasing Giammarino wines must be 18 years to order wine from this web site.
It is an offence within Australia to obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years.
By purchasing any of our wines, you warrant that you and the recipient of this order are at least 18 years of age.
REFUND & RETURN POLICY
Where you receive one of our wines that appears to have been damaged in transit you may:
- Refuse to accept the delivery of the product and request the delivery company return the product to sender.After we have been notified of this damage we shall organise one of the following to take place:
- We shall send to you at our cost a replacement of that wines where in stock;
- We shall send to you at our cost an alternate wine that is chosen by you from our range to the total value of the damaged product; or
- We shall provide you with a full refund of the damage wine.
- If you have already accepted delivery and then notice the product has been damaged during transit, we will either:
- provide you with replacement product if available;
- provide you with an alternate product of your choice from our range to the total value of the damaged product; or
- provide you with a refund to the value of the damaged product.
- Should you receive a product that is different to the one you ordered after we have been notified by this we shall contact you directly and / or you may contact us directly to organise one of the following to take place:
- pay for the return of the product and provide you with the correct product if available;
- refund the difference in value if the received product is of lower value than the ordered product; or
- pay for the return of the product and provide you with a full refund.
- Should you receive product that is faulty, we will either:
- pay for the return of the faulty product and provide you with replacement product if available;
- pay for the return of the faulty product and provide you with alternate product of your choice from our range to the total value of the faulty product; or
- pay for the return of the faulty product and provide you with a full refund.
- The refunds & returns policy is exclusively limited to the above provisions. Please note:
- no returns accepted or refunds issued for ‘change of mind’ following the successful delivery of product matching a confirmed order.
- no returns accepted or refunds issued for product damaged through storage or handling following the successful intact delivery of consignment.
All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of all applicable mandatory Australian taxes. Prices are subject to change. The webpage will be updated to reflect the changes in price of a wine when these changes occur. We shall contact you prior to accepting the order if there has been a change in price.
All wines are offered subject to availability and remain the property of Giammarino Pty Ltd until payment is received in full.
All pages on our website are hosted on 128-bit shared SSL security and whilst we make all reasonable endeavours to ensure the integrity and security of the server, we do not guarantee that the server will be free from unauthorised use or hacking.
Giammarino Pty Ltd is an Australian company and any dispute or claims that arise from using this web site must be made and settled under Australian law.
Giammarino Pty Ltd may vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any variations will be posted on the website.
Giammarino Pty Ltd is committed to respecting the privacy of your personal information. This Website Privacy Notice explains our policy for dealing with personal information that we collect through our website www.giammarino.com.au .
The information about you which we may collect through the Websites includes:
- information collected when you join our online Newsletter and / or Wine Club which will include personal information such as your name and contact details, this information is used for the purposes of correctly fulfilling your orders and / or keeping in contact with you;
- the content of electronic forms you submit via the Website, requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions, for example access to on becoming a member of the Newsletter and or Wine Club;
- any messages or comments you submit to us via the Websites, eg. through an email or “Contact Us” form;
- information collected when you purchase our wines online;
- information you provide to our email, where you have used that website to request information or assistance with an on-line order;
- all credit card information is protected through encryption to ensure the rightful recipients can utilise this information.
The Websites may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements.
If you have any questions or feedback about privacy, or wish to make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal information, you may contact us as set out below:
Within Australia Phone Dino on: 0408 577 643
Out Side of Australia Phone Dino on: +614 577 643